Sunday, August 18, 2013

Where Shall I Begin?

Ah, so much to say and the time is NOW. You like that, huh? Yeah, so do I. lol. Anyway, I thought about this blog idea because of my need for self-expression. I write songs and poems infrequently, but sometimes I feel the need to just ramble on dammit! And this is my medium :). So listen up people! You know, I've always preferred to be "anonymous," simply because I hated people knowing my every thought or move. And for a long time I thought being anonymous meant staying quiet. But I am coming to realize that actions do speak volumes (i.e. body language, facial expressions, etc.) So even though I don't talk often in certain circumstances, I tend to tell all unintentionally anyway. But you know what? Screw it. Expressing myself is not a bad thing. It actually feels pretty damn good. And the more I try to conceal who I am for whatever the desired purpose is, I just end up frustrated. As of recent, I feel as though a fire has been lit under my ass and I am so motivated to do something. Anything. Talk, laugh, smile, communicate, cry, yada yada. And I don't care what anyone has to say about it. So, everything that I will express to you all is me - unfiltered and unapologetic. And I'm not afraid of sounding vulnerable, crazy or stupid because honestly, I can be a bit  of all those things sometimes. Hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment